Website Privacy & Security Statement
The following discloses our information and dissemination practices for our company and website:
- Our site DOES use order forms for our clients to request information concerning our products and services. We collect client contact information from the form (such as email address, phone number or mailing address) to send products, offers, and information.
- Our company can also store consumer contact information to get in touch with consumers, if necessary, to solve a problem.
- If you fill out our contact form, or otherwise contact us, we may retain your communications in order to fulfill, process, or respond to your inquiries, or enhance our services.
- Fireside Web Content may use your email address, phone number, or mailing address to communicate with you concerning our offers or services.
- We may use any and all information that you provide to us, or that we collect to provide, maintain, or enhance our offers (including ad services), or design new services.
- You have the right, as our client, to opt out of receiving any future communications from us, simply by communicating that desire via your preferred method.
- You also have the right, as our client, to contact us and request that we delete your contact information, at any time.
Reminder: If you communicate with us through this site, it is a possibility that your communications may not be treated as confidential at all times. If you communicate with us, through this site on matters of present and ongoing business, please remember email and contact forms are not secure by design, and you, if so concerned, should avoid sending sensitive or confidential Internet correspondence or images.
Data & Information Sharing:
Fireside Web Content does not sell, trade, or otherwise disseminate your personal information to any outside third-parties. This does not include any employees that help us conduct our daily business, including IT personnel or Internet service providers. We may also release your information in compliance with the law and the enforcement thereof, and to protect our or others’ rights, property, or overall security. Lastly, we may share aggregated demographic information with our partners that does not contain personally identifiable information.
This website possesses security measures and software that protects against the loss, alteration, or misuse of information that we collect. Any database, in which we store said information, is protected by a broad range of access controls as well as being located in a physically secure facility. This information is also only accessed for the purposes clearly laid out in the aforementioned privacy statement.
Your Choice to Opt-Out
If, at any time, you wish to opt out of future communications from us, see any information that we have gathered and stored about you, or have us delete said information, you may do so at your leisure. Simply contact us via your preferred method and we’ll see it done.
Do we use “cookies”?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Website Usage Disclaimers
Fireside Web Content is liable for the content of our site. We designed this site for general information purposes, and it does not constitute official advice of any kind, nor the formation of confidential doctor-client or lawyer-client privilege relationship.
How to Contact Us